STEPS TO PREPARING YOUR LANDSCAPE FOR WINTER
- Treat Perennial Weeds – Spray perennial weeds during the Pre- frost period.
- Remove Annuals – With proper watering your annuals will stay beautiful, until the first frost. Post frost pull up all annuals & dispose.
- Plant Bulbs such as – Tulips, Crocus, Daffodils, and Hyacinth. Plant your bulbs before ground freezes. and wait for that Colorful Spring Display.
- Cut Back Perennials – Perennials such as Ornamental Grasses, Hydrangeas and Russian sage should not be cut back until spring allowing additional beauty to your landscape during winter.
- Rake Leaves – Very important part of getting your lawn ready for winter .
- REMEMBER TO CALL US FOR YOUR FALL CLEAN UP….