Dry Wall / Sheet rock services offered by Helmke Industries:
Interior Metal Stud Framing
- Engineered Light Gauge Exterior Metal Framing
- General Trade Items – Millwork, Expansion Joints, Wall Panels
- Finish – Drywall Taping and Veneer Plaster
- Carpentry Items – Wood Blocking, Frames, Doors, Hardware
- Drywall, a strong, light substance composed of a layer of gypsum sandwiched in between two sheets of heavy-duty paper, is the most common interior surface in modern buildings. Installation – and painting – of drywall is one of the final steps in making a room ‘finished’.
- Drywall, which is secured directly to the wood or steel framing of a building’s walls, holds in the insulation, hides any plumbing or electricity running through the walls, and provides a flat, even exterior surface for painting and decorating. Drywall can also give a wall extra protection from water, mildew, or fire, depending on the type of drywall selected.
- Helmke Industries will install new drywall in unfinished basements, additions, or attics. We will also prime and paint your new drywall, so that the unfinished area can actually turn into a room. Installing drywall is a procedure that can seem overwhelming, but with Helmke Industries dedication to quality and efficiency, you will see your new room emerging in no time.